PCD – ECO router bits Z1 UC
70.76€ (inc. Tax)
• Economy Z1 router bits
• made from high mechanical resistance steel
• brazed PCD cutting inserts H 2.5mm
• can be sharpened 2-3 times depending on wear
• recommended for jointing, grooving, rebating and sizing in veneered or plastic-coated chipboard, MDF panels on CNC machines.
• capable of drilling thanks to the HM (Hard Metal) tooth
• Axial construction.
Measures up until 10mm – Up shear portion of 11mm.
Measures from 12 to 16mm – Up shear portion of 10,5mm.
The axial angle of this tools changes with the diameter (from 10 to 25 degrees)
THE PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING VERSIONS
|Buy||Code||Diameter (D)||Cutting lenght (L)||Total lenght (LT)||Shank diameter (d)||Number of teeth (Z)||Tool rotation (SV)||Price||Stock||Quantity||Code|
||800.0825.75||8,00 mm||25 mm||75 mm||8 mm||Z3+1HM||RIGHT||